FS: 98 Legacy Outback Wagon

Vegasjetta

Perfect winter daily driver!

196k miles, Auto, fully loaded, AC works, Kenwood MP3 CD player with Bluetooth.

Runs great, tires are good, has typical rust in some spots. Needs a muffler for sure, and has some oil leaks. Even has newer Draw-Tite trailer hitch and Uhaul trailer wiring. I can throw in a set of Steel wheels if that helps make the sale as well
default_wink.png

Sticker ran out in September, and car is unregistered. Otherwise, I would put a sticker on it before selling it!

Looking to get $2000 or best offer, no trades.

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vecken

how rusted on is that trailer hitch? if its still in descent shape i'd be interested in buying/removing that for you. i need something so i can tow my motorcycle (although my motorcycle has been more reliable than my turd...)

Vegasjetta

how rusted on is that trailer hitch? if its still in descent shape i'd be interested in buying/removing that for you. i need something so i can tow my motorcycle (although my motorcycle has been more reliable than my turd...)
I'd rather leave that on there and sell it with the car... You should buy the whole thing, it will come WITH the trailer hitch!

Vegasjetta

Oil leak fixed, I replaced the oil pressure light sensor the other day.

Got a muffler from Gabe which is going on soon.

Nasty rust hole doesn't look as nasty anymore.

New foglight ready to go on.

Remember, BEST OFFER! Come get it!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
2k is very very optimistic IMO, but glws! I think I saw you getting off the turnpike the other day.. Whatever exit PT'S is next to

Vegasjetta

2k is very very optimistic IMO, but glws! I think I saw you getting off the turnpike the other day.. Whatever exit PT'S is next to
Yea that's the exit I get off at. What were you in?

Also, $2000 is a good round starting number
default_wink.png

Vegasjetta

Bump, need to get this thing out of my friends shop.

The body work is all done, exhaust all fixed, fog light replaced.

Make me an offer, guys!

Title and bill of sale ready to go to new owner.

Latest posts

Back