FS: bunch of random and not so random things.

ReZPunK

Stock 04 still fog light covers, black with decals still intact. SOLD

Primitive Racing skid plate, gently loved, GC fitment, new these are $200, asking SOLD

IHI VF39 turbo housings, both sides, $60

00 RS white guage cluster, $40 with the bezel

12" sub (jbl if I remember) in a box, with RockFos 160watt amp and capacitor. $100

That's it for now, whe the sun shines again, I will get some pictures up. All prices are best reasonable offer.

Once I rummage through my shop, I will post more stuff.

Pm me, or text...(2o7) Two one 7 - seven 3 one 2

All parts located in Bangor area! but frequent trips to southern maine happen all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
WRX skid for my wagon. Bro discount
default_smile.png

ReZPunK

When is that? I need to get rid of the pile of FWD stuff all over my shop!

I have a transmission, axles, rear subframe stuff, rear drum brake stuff, come take it all before it goes to the scrap yard!

As soon as I get home, should be before Thanksgiving. Trans and rear subframe stuff is what I wouldn't mind having as I am sure something will blow up doing rallyx. Was the clutch the 7 7/8" clutch?

07NAHWKI

I will take the lightbar, I live in Orono, but will be out of town tonight until Sunday afternoon. So once I get back I'll message you so we can find a time to meet up.

ReZPunK

Gauging interest in a pair of JDM GC tail lights as well. Pm me if interested.. Asking $250

This would be the start of a complete part out of a 98 RS...will post more details on this in a few days.

ReZPunK

It's official! complete part of a 98 RS.

DOHC Motor is bad.

Most everything else is there.

Hit me up!

Should be home 28th or 29th and up in the Bangor area shortly after to pick up stuff. There will be much picking over of what you have at that time. Besides the FWD stuff

ReZPunK

Bumper covers pending,

$150 on the tails...SOLD

Parting out a complete 98 RS, minus a few things I need for the rally car after my nice little wreck at Trout Lake Rally. Hahah

Hood and rear lat links spoken for. Tons of great parts!

image.jpg

ReZPunK

They are dohc heads, not sure, ran the car for 30 seconds off the trailer, major crank issues, welcome to come pop them off and see.

ReZPunK

More stuff!

Terratrip clubman intercom with one closed face helmet kit - $50

Primitive racing rear diff guard, one side cut by a shop to remove it, would hold fine with remaining mounting points - SOLD

image.jpg

image.jpg

ReZPunK

Old school fiberglass light pod for VW or any car with a squared of nose, designed for Cibie lamps, but could be modified to fit other lights.

$150 obo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back