FS: Hella 500's $40

Fozzy

Selling a set of Hella 500 driving lights. I bought them a while back from MikeD and never got around to finding a mount for them and I don't need them and could use the extra cash.

Wiring is kind of butchered, but you could buy a cheap wiring harness on ebay or even floating around on here. Looking to get $40

Fozzy

Yes but they were painted black before i bought them. Maybe if you sanded them they would look like the original?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Ok. I will probably be at Gabes again in a couple weeks, I could get them then if that works for you, if not, I understand.

IBratmanI

Ok cool. If someone wants them sooner, by all means take the money!!! Haha, but if not, I'll grab them the next time I'm next door!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm gonna be in Auburn some time this week to get the seatbelts fixed in my leggy.

IBratmanI

Well if you want them go for it, if not, pick them up for me!!! Cause I am using the Hellas I have for the new bumper on the OBS, so I would like to have these for a new set up. If I get these, I will have my amber Hella fogs up for grabs

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You called dibs so if I can meet with Fozzy whenever I get my appointment for EG I'll grab 'em for you.

Fozzy

Sorry guys i havn't been on for a while, been busy with school starting back up and work. Jason, I can wait until you come to Gabe's whenever or if it's easier 987687 can get them for you. I have no problem waiting to give them to you when you go to Gabe's. That's if you still want them
default_additional_sillylol.gif

If not, 987687 is next up.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't know when I'll be at EG. They haven't gotten back to me yet
default_additional_sillylol.gif

So whoever gets up there first. heh.

IBratmanI

I think I will be down there next weekend. Not positive, but I will let you know either way

Fozzy

Alright i have that weekend off so it should work well with both of us. Let me know what you decide

Latest posts

Back