FS: Mark's Subaru Parts (WRX Wheels, GC Struts, etc)

Mark

I will kind of update this as I find/feel like posting stuff

DS Headlight for Impreza 93-01 (This is from my 98, so it is before the crystal clear type) Headlight is in great condition for 12 years old. Great replacement, just want $30

Front Bumper cover for Impreza 93-98. This is the L style, even though it was off my RS. Includes bumper cover and turn signals. No damage from what I can see while it's on the car, when it's off I'll check the inner tabs and such. Black. Just $80

WRX Rims. Stocker 16" from 02-whenever. Currently gold. The rims are in great condition, the paint is starting to chip around the lugs. Won't technically be for sale till I get tires for my 17's but that could be any day now. Shoot me an offer. Will consider trades as well, possibly for a set of tires for 17's!!

Set of Struts and OEM Springs 93-01 Impreza. ~15k miles. Bought another set so I don't need these. In the box and ready to go!

02Bugeye

are u looking for anything speacial for tires for 17's? i have a set of kuhmos i would sell that r like brand new

Fozzy

I didn't realize they were springs also, same price or no?

I'm looking into dropping the forester and I just want to make sure this would work.

Mark

yeah, that's cool. i thought they might have top hats, but now that i think about it the springs on loose on them, so just struts/springs

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
let me send over some gremlins
default_tongue.png

anyways good luck on your sale.

Latest posts

Back