FS Subaru Impreza OBS

Dr3amer86

1997 Subaru Impreza OBS for sale. Manual transmission. Clutch an brakes aren't even a year old. Recently had a tune up, new knock sensor, new fuel pump, and steering rack. 205,xxx miles. Has had an oil change every 3,000miles since I bought it in Feb of 2009. I am the third owner of the car. Well taken care of. Has prodrive aftermarket exhaust, Hella 500s (hooked up to fog light switch) a cold air intake, tinted windows and a retreaded short shifter skunk knob. AC has recently been recharged and a new AC belt put on. Has a JVC cd player in it as well. Runs great. Normal rust on both rear panels. All maintenance done to vehicle was done at M&A Auto or the subaru dealership in Auburn. Car has falken all season tires on with plenty of tread for winter. Asking $2,000 obo. It's a great car and I really hate to part with it, but need to sell as I can't afford two cars. 

This was Nailmans old car. I have pics of it on my profile page. Almost all decals have been taken off car. the only ones I left on are the mainelysubaru decal and the sccobies for boobies decal. I'll post newer pics tonight.

apkarian100

Vendor
In for pics! GLWS
default_cool.png

Dr3amer86

Yea....I think that's the fastest I've sold anything. Lol. Thanks guys. Now I got myself an 02 impreza WRX.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back