FS: Tires and stuff

LGHT SBR

(4)"Broken in" Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec's 225/45/17.(Only(1)pictured) Evenly worn from a 04 WRX. They have about 25% tread left and would be well suited for autocross. They go for $145 each new, asking $150 obo for the set. SOLD!!
3lwIwl.jpg

Rmwf1l.jpg

yaeyXl.jpg

Headlights from a 2006 Legacy. There is a small surface scratch and some tiny imperfections on the drivers side lens. They are in great shape other than that. $100 SOLD!!!

L5aeEl.jpg

P8Ebdl.jpg

Used LGT bugshield. It's the one that directs the air flow to the scoop, but I believe that it will fit the N/A Leggy . $20

c4ff5l.jpg

K&N "drop in" air filter for the 05 Legacy. I used it for about a year before I went to cold ram. New it was $50. $20 obo SOLD!!

7wpxbl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

(4)"Broken in" Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec's 225/45/17.(Only(1)pictured) Evenly worn from a 04 WRX. They have about 25% tread left and would be well suited for autocross. They go for $145 each new, asking $150 obo for the set.

3lwIwl.jpg

Rmwf1l.jpg

yaeyXl.jpg

Headlights from a 2006 Legacy. There is a small surface scratch and some tiny imperfections on the drivers side lens. They are in great shape other than that. $100

L5aeEl.jpg

P8Ebdl.jpg

Used LGT bugshield. It's the one that directs the air flow to the scoop, but I believe that it will fit the N/A Leggy . $20

c4ff5l.jpg

K&N "drop in" air filter for the 05 Legacy. I used it for about a year before I went to cold ram. New it was $50. $20 obo

7wpxbl.jpg
is the air filter in good shape??

LGHT SBR

Yes it's in good used condition. May need to be cleaned and oiled since it's been unused for a while. I just took it out and stuck it back in the box when I got cold ram setup and didn't bother to clean it. These filters are meant to be a permanent replacement for the paper filter that you have in your stock air box. You just have to buy a cleaning kit at your auto store of choice and clean it once a year. It also allows much more air flow than a paper filter would.

cwiggin

I'll take it...how much is the cleaning kit? the paper ones suck ..lol...I'm thinking of going to the meet next week so I'll prob grab it then if your going

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back