FS: TurboXS MBC

Nate

Founding Father
Ive changed my setup a few times and now I have some extra stuff available. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I didn't have my good camera.

***SOLD***First I have a Perrin Electronic (3port) Boost Control Solenoid. I mounted it in the car, and plugged it in, and then NEVER used it. I ended up running wastegate pressure till I got tuned with a MBC. So it just sat there under the hood for a couple months doing nothing. I will include the crappy plastic fittings they supplied, and also I will toss in the solid brass fittings I picked up for the ports. This is the model that has the installed Subaru factory plug. So no custom wiring needed. New they went for ~$90 without brass fittings. Ill take the first $60 and its yours. Little dusty (no charge for dust) but BRAND NEW.

10131129.jpg

Second I have a Turbo XS MBC. This was bought in good condition used from Gabe. Worked flawlessly for the passed 5-6 months, but decided to try a ball and spring type MBC instead of this bleeder style. I just found I like how the ball and spring style plays with my external wastegate closer to redline. Really sweet unit though. It is VERY adjustable with a coarse and fine adjustment, you can get your boost adjusted to 1/4 psi easily. Sweet little compact unit. First $60 takes it.

10131130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back