FT: JDM style STI scoop, for your huge tidal style scoop.

Nicklepage1010

Im a ricer. I think the look im going for is more completed with the bigger scoop, not to mention its gonna get more air through that top mount. Its PSM in color and in great condition, its a bigger opening than the stock scoop, but is more reserved than the cave of a scoop that came on the 04-05 STi's

If you've got one let me know!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Alright cool! if it is what i want then il come trade, annnnd hand deliver that CD player you've been expecting =P
Yeah the one I have can be seen in the gallery under my 04 XT. It is a seibon carbon fiber, and is the big one!! Just get me some pics when you can!!

IBratmanI

holy hood scoop!!!!! i like that, thatll make a nice trade
Yeah that's the one he wants. And I've been thinking about the other one for a while now, so this might work out good!! I just gotta make sure it's the one I want as well.

Nicklepage1010

img00422k.jpg

img00421b.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, the camera is at the bottom of unity pond being utilized by fish.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Are there any vertical "supports" in the opening?? It does look bigger than the stock one. And I think I am interested if you are. Did you see the pics of mine?

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Also,I can be used for delivery if needed,at some point I'm supposed to meet up w/ Bratman for some tire swappage,so let me know if y'all decide to trade

Nicklepage1010

What are you guys doing this weekend? I'll drive to bratmans place with bill, trade scoops, hand him his cd player, load the tires, and do work.

spartan5

That sounds like it might be a plan....let me know which day this weekend would work for the both of you

IBratmanI

What are you guys doing this weekend? I'll drive to bratmans place with bill, trade scoops, hand him his cd player, load the tires, and do work.
That might work. Which day? and what time? It looks like Sunday afternoon might be a little showery. Lemme know

IBratmanI

Well I don't know what spartan wants to do. But I can do it either Thursday after 4:30pm, or some time this weekend. The only thing I got goin on this weekend is looking at the brakes on my grandmothers car, and my wife is having a lawn sale!! Woohoo! Thursday night would be awesome!! But either way let me know.

spartan5

How does saturday sound? Sunday's fathers day,so that's gonna be out for me,but I have all day Saturday free,lemme know if that works.

Latest posts

Back