full stock exhaust for 04 WRX with STi muffler and WRX 16" wheels

smelt240

Its all there- factory parts....just what you need to get a sticker, or keep your aftermarket exhaust when you sell a car...up pipe, downpipe, mid section, all cats intact, and the STi rear section. $BRO$

4 WRX factory 16" wheels, minor rash, tires are JUNK. again-    $BRO$

smelt240

$125 for the wheels and $220 for the exhaust, that's what I was told I can get for the cats alone....

dsmith

do you have the bottom part of the downpipe that connects to the catback? I need one if its in good condition!

07NAHWKI

Do you have a picture of the WRX rims? Also what year are they?

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Dsmith- question answered. As for the rims, I can get some tomorrow, they are off an 04. In pretty good shape.

smelt240

Sorry, I didn't see the response... yeah, I have these, plus a set off a bugeye wagon. The wagon ones are the same, other than being a solid spoke (no cutout). Either set for for $125

smelt240

pics of rims (finally!)
rims001.jpg
rims002.jpg
rims003.jpg

The single WRX wheel in pic 3 shows the worst damage, right at 12 o clock. Its a pretty good gouge, but the tire (and the other 3 tires as well) has stayed inflated since I bought the car 3 years ago. The wagon wheels do not have centers with them.  I also have a line on a set of snowflake spokes off a 99 Legacy 2.5 GT limited. In pretty decent shape. should be right around the same $$$, maybe up to $175, they belong to my buddy...

spartan5

Thanks for getting back to me, how good are the sneakers on those wheels? Ive got a 99 2.5 gt, so I've got a set of snowflakes as well. I hate them.

Thanks for getting back to me, how good are the sneakers on those wheels? Ive got a 99 2.5 gt, so I've got a set of snowflakes as well. I hate them.

smelt240

Im slow again.   the tires are junk. They have been on many late-night missions on my WRX. Lots of spinning.....

Legacy ss needs air!!
And yeah, that front tire is junk on that car. I have a new set of 15" Motegis and eagles on my 00 2dr Impreza, just haven't felt like jacking up 2 cars in one day....Im lazy.

Zach

I work with a guy that has an 04 sti and he looking for a full stock exhausr for a sticker. ill let him know if you still have it.

Zach

I told the guy I work with about the exhaust I think he might want it from what he was saying when I told him about it. Either way he'll let me know. Can i get a PM whit ur number so he can text you.

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Still have all the wheels, the snowflakes I can get, but not unless they are sold, I really don't need more wheels to move around. There must be 40 sets of various wheels around here. Mostly Nissan/ Datsun.....

der ceej

Still have all the wheels, the snowflakes I can get, but not unless they are sold, I really don't need more wheels to move around. There must be 40 sets of various wheels around here. Mostly Nissan/ Datsun.....
what size are the snowflakes and price?   

Latest posts

Back