Garage day.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I want to have a garage day. Not sure when yet, but I'm thinking mid to late July.

Bunch of people show up with car problems and tools, and we all help each other fix our car's.

Have a BBQ, etc, maybe go for a group test ride at the end, or something.

I'm thinking simple stuff here, brakes, suspension, exhaust, I have a welder, etc.

No engine swaps, or anything like that.

Location...

There's my house. I have a one-car garage and a good deal of driveway space. But my house is in east bumfuck and completely off the beaten track. Look up Bremen on google maps.

Sooo If someone has a more central location (between like Brunswick and L/A maybe?), I'd be willing to help organize if you were willing to have suby doods show up and work on cars.

Even though it's just simple stuff, it's always good to give someone a hand, give them new tips on stuff. etc. Who knows about the hood prop trick to keep the hood all the way up? heh.

Discuss

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
This is a good idea. As long as it's a weekend, I'm there.

My tools are 100% mobile and always in my trunk, and I can help with most work except engine stuff.

Sadly I cannot provide a venue at this time for a large public mainley event.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I can bring a decent amount of tools, and I'm pretty good at most engine wiring/routing stuff on N/As.

turbo stuff... you're on your own
default_tongue.png

If it's at my place. There isn't a ton of room. But the good part is I know all the good back roads and we could have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
First of all, it's awesome that bumfuck is not filtered.

Chris and I have talked about this a few times now, and I think it would be awesome!!

I have a few things right now that I want to install and would love to have a hand with it!!! So hopefully we can make this happen

I have a decent amount of space, but no garage, or even a real nice place that's flat with a nice hard surface to jack on. I do have tools, and a welder though. Looking forward to this!

02 WRX Chris

Didn't mike try this last year and everyone backed out at the last minute????

02 WRX Chris

Well...he doesn't really live in the middle of no where, he lives in standish lol. And yes he does have a lift and hes probably got more tools than enough.

Matt

I'm sure he does. Talk to his secretary and set something up. I'd be down to do some grilling to or something.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Mike's would be a good place, if he is up for that. He had tried to set up a BBQ last year. But if he is up for using his place for a garage day than I say hell yeah! Hopefully he will chime in.

Latest posts

Back