Gauging Interest... Wheels & Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visonik

Need some summer wheels and tires? Look no further! You may say, "But Jesse, it's almost winter in Maine!" I say, I do what I want!

17x8 et45 Motegi Racing wheels

245/40/17 economy "all seasons" - they saw snow once and I would not trust them.

This combo has only been used for two Maine summers... So like a month? (okay, like maybe 10k miles tops). There is no rash or bending on these bad Larry's. They're black. Have some plastidip remnants but spiffy other wise.

Buy them! Make an offer! I may refuse it! I may not! I paid over $1100 for everything including mounting and balance and crap.

Pictures! (they were dirty here, get off my back)

wb6z3q.jpg

333b9qf.jpg

Hopefully you're paying attention after staring at these high quality photos. One tire does have a slow leak. It just started about 6 weeks ago, I have no idea why. I have only put air in twice. You may be able to seal it. I don't want to, so I'm being honest.

Just buy them.

email: [email protected]

phone: 207 991 8577 (text only, I'm almost always in class, the library, or working and my voicemail doesn't work)

or pm here. but email would be best.

Visonik

I should probably update this...

When I took these off to put on my winter wheels/tires, I discovered that one tire is junk. Wear on the inside so bad that the steel is showing through. These tires are pretty much useless to a Subaru.

So, 3 out of 4 tires are good. I can't run these in the spring because of this. My loss is your gain. Someone low ball me.

Visonik

350 and their yours!

That's for the wheels and 3 good tires... by the way. I paid more for just the wheels. The 3 tires only have 10k miles on them. Sell them to a VW kid and get some money back. Then you have these wheels for chump change!

Worth mentioning: The tire that had the leak is the one that got all the alignment wear from Town Fair's screw up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back