GC parts galore! Fits anything 93-01

sooch

Type-RA
I am in Scarborough, all items are best offer. Cash talks, I might be interested in trades too.

V1-V2 JDM Aluminum Turbo hood: $175 obo dent in the front all it needs is some filler and new paint. These hoods were not sold in the US and is VERY light!!

WfQ0L8l.jpg

V1-V2 headlights: $100 obo

2B3pxIm.jpg

Grey 93-97 dash and other center console pieces: $100 obo
(perfect for those looking to convert from tan interior)

USDM RS bumper x2

silver BEST OFFER: slightly damaged, driver side vent is crunched, with a lip it would be fine. A little TLC will make this look pretty good.
aJQM2gS.jpg

<p> </p>
oXoAGnX.jpg

PG5Q6s0.jpg

black $100 obo: less damaged, paint chipping, just needs sanding and repaint

---see above for black bumper pictures

extended arm rest 98-01 $50 obo: no pictures, no scratches virtually perfect. I HAVE 2!!

---Pics upon request

4 Outback Sport doors $50 a piece obo: surface rust on rear passenger, black 2 tone in color, all glass is good. (found better doors for my new shell)

---Pictures only for serious buyers, they are buried under stuff. Don't feel like uncovering them yet.

3 arctic claw snow tires with this tread:
OULtDzQ.jpg

1 brand new, perfect for non subarus, or risk it and run the brandy new one.

I HATE TO DO THIS BUT:

JDM Tiger Stipe Seats $650 obo. just trying to get back what i paid for them, I'm going in a different direction. Sweet seats, very tight, very comfy, DIRECT bolt in for ANY GC chassis.

YKGWU0Z.jpg

The pics do these seats no justice. The rears are just as clean, If you want to sit or ride and see how awesome they are, feel free to ask

l9hlvGP.jpg

Probably one of the rarest GC seats around right now, very hard to find these in good condition.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

Interested in the hood. What sort of things are you looking to trade for? I can do cash, cash/trade, or what ever...what you looking for?

sooch

Type-RA
Hit the "edit" button.  Those seats are so nice, great fit. 
There is no "edit" button anymore, idk why... and YES seats are sick!

Interested in the hood. What sort of things are you looking to trade for? I can do cash, cash/trade, or what ever...what you looking for?
Preferably cash, Im not looking for too much. mostly of the JDM nature honestly, idk how extensive your jdm parts list goes
default_wink.png
. I have pretty much everything covered for my new shell.

I am looking for a 3inch downpipe and 3inch exhaust, need a new louderer one
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

Got a JDM bumper beam and V2 front bumper that was cut to accommodate a front mount intercooler. The front beam is like 5 pounds. Lol

scoobiesforlife

Argh...too bad I've got 170 split between Rez and Zach for struts, springs and a cat back...would love to possibly score a scooped hood or foggers x.x

inski

I'm interested in both bumpers.  call or text me 2oseven21o873two I can be there after 5 tonight or tomorrow. Got cash

scoobiesforlife

do you possibly have the front ashtray that came in the 93-95 imprezas? when i got mine it didnt have it, i am a smoker (im going to quit eventually) but having that ashtray would make it so much more of a peace of mind when the cops are around when im in the portland area ($100 fine for dropping a cig butt out the window)

sooch

Type-RA
@scoobies, I will take a look and get back to you. gotta dig it out of all the other stuff

since i cant update my original post, Silver bumper SOLD.

LOVE THOSE SEATS.... but no monies
default_frown.gif
get monies and buy, they would look nice in a blue car
default_smile.png

sooch

Type-RA
bump. couldn't find the ash tray for you scoobies. It is there somewhere, but I honestly would rather keep the whole dash together.

Latest posts

Back