GC Stock Exhaust (99-01 2.5rs)

Apollyon12

I need a stock exhuast setup to pass inspection. A catback would probably work but I think I want to swap the whole thing back to stock. I have UEL headers, high flow cat and OBX catback currently that I would be willing to do a trade + cash.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have a stock RS cat back on my 98 Forester. I plan on modding an 05 FXT cat back to fit, just haven't gotten around to it yet, but might be willing to sell it. Only catch is you'd have to come to my house to get it. I am not able to get away much!

Apollyon12

How much would you want to get for it?

BTW, I'm not in a hurry, I did get an inspection. But I still want to have a stock setup sitting on the shelf if I need it.

Maxxguy25RS

Would a set up from a 05 rs wagon work with your car? Only thing that's not stock is the STI catback that's welded to the rest of the pipe. The headers are stock as well as the cat. Swap the whole thing? Let me know

Thanks, Brian

i-wagon

I would think if you did headers back everything might work unless chassis length was different

Maxxguy25RS

I think there is a deference in the length of the mid pipe, but the headers should be the same as well as the cat. Whenever I've looked for headers and cat pipes, they always say for RS to 2005. Now I don't know this for a fact, just from what I've read.

Someone who knows this?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Rad you bastid! Undercutting the guy with little ones to feed! Lol. By all means, take the free one! I wouldn't expect much out of mine, but I have to recover some costs!

Apollyon12

I guess i know where I'm going to be taking a road trip too this weekend.

Free stuff is always good.

Apparently, HR can't accept any more messages.

If you give me your address and phone number, I'll give you a ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

HR radness

His royal radness
Bratman you still love me. Dont worry I will make it up to you.

I only had two PM's so i dunno why i couldn't get one. 3fivetwo6nine7twoeight3seven. give me a call

Meyagi

I'm a hack
for anyone that buys the exhaust from bratman, that exhaust is a piece of history as it was once owned by our very own holocaust dave when he had his RS

Vegasjetta

I need some kind of exhaust for my 96 Impreza... will that one you have fit? I know nothing about these cars and what will work. I can travel and pay you.

Latest posts

Back