Geocaching?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I didnt have that much fun searching but some of the places I went were pretty fun.
It may be due to lack of sleep, but I don't understand this at all.
default_additional_sad.gif

I was hoping to do a bit of overlanding and hiking in one trip. I will have to give it a try.
well if your wife doesn't want to go, I'll go... then we can bring guns and beef jerkey. it will be like a rally, but less people and more guns!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
It may be due to lack of sleep, but I don't understand this at all.
default_additional_sad.gif

well if your wife doesn't want to go, I'll go... then we can bring guns and beef jerkey. it will be like a rally, but less people and more guns!

HAHA GUNS! and jerky......is there anything better?

I'm just looking for an reason to get back in the woods again. I was hoping that some trails I could bike them.

MuddyWRX

I've been doing this for a few years. I use it for an excuse to get out and explore places I've never been. If anyone in the farmington area wants to give it a try get in touch with me.

4WRXter

Skier!
I have done a little. As said, join the geocaching site and start searching locations there. My wife and I have incorporated some geocaching with some of our mtn biking in Vermont, S. Carolina, N.H.

There may very well be caches nearer your home than you think. There may also be caches in places you have been, you just didn't know about them.

Part of the "game" is finding the cache without being seen, so you don't reveal the cache.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It IS a lot of fun. I don't care much about what I find, but it brings me to some cool places. I've gotten my GL stuck in some nice mud trying to get to some caches, etc.

I end up going places I wouldn't have otherwise gone.

scubiecraig

They should have a Subaru only Geocaching club. We can go outside the lines unlike most other cars! You know, take it deep into the woods and then find the cache!

Impreza05

Pedro I had a fun time going different places but trying to locate some items once in the area not so much. I would drive while someone navigat

MuddyWRX

I'm sure plenty of Subarus have been on or around Stud Mill road. Its also the location of the biggest "power run" of geocache in the state.

Latest posts

Back