GF "decorated" my car for my B-Day

ChadSRT

nah everything washed right off and my car isn't a real prize show winner either
default_wink.png

ChadSRT

its funny how im on two differant car forums and i get completly differant feedback....srtforums flamed me hard for the wheels but you guys love them
default_additional_angel.gif
i lose lol

EvoVIII

Srt guys should flame themselves. Blue wheels looked sick! Of course that was till day 3 then they were dirty. I swear it takes an act of congress for you to wash your car. lol

ChadSRT

hey easy! it gets dirty again as soon as i go down my driveway...and i cant clean it here then it gets dirty on my way out lol

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
hey easy! it gets dirty again as soon as i go down my driveway...and i cant clean it here then it gets dirty on my way out lol
i hear ya there... i live in bowdoin and have a pretty big dirt driveway... you either get it dirty coming home, or leaving it...

Iboc_C64

I knew of some people in.. ahem... Rangeley that use to saran rap peoples cars as a practical joke. The police didn't seem to think it was funny but to my knowlege nobody ever got caught. I thought it was the best Idea ever, lol.

Latest posts

Back