GI-99 2.5 RS coupe

spartan5

hey all...thinking of going a new direction so I'm looking to see what interest there is in my RS,99 2.5 RS,5spd coupe.....rebuilt motor 8000 miles ago,replaced tranny 10k,new rear wheel bearings rear hubs,front cv shafts,newer gr-2s,borla headers,greddy evo catback,17" 06 wrx rims on Sceptor rubber,less than 8000 miles on them. This car has been my baby for almost seven years,and I'm almost finished rebuilding it...BUT,I'm just kinda done with it...the only thing it needs is the typical rear quarter cancer repair,and paint....I'm looking to do something a bit different,most likely something wagoonish...will supply further pics to those who don not know my car to interrested parties,I think $4k is fair.....thanks

spartan5

Holy heck another long azz day of work bump.....these 16 hour days gotta stop.....on a good note,the rear rust may be addressed this weekend,if so I might be adjusting the price a bit,this car will be ground up rebuilt out side of paint.

Stryker

About to PM you
default_huh.png

spartan5

News...News...News.... Rear quarters have been reapaired,not perfect,but pretty solid,and the car has been prepped to paint,as she is now almost completely Krylon Flat Black. Depending on weather and time, I may be installing upgraded rear sway....to anyone still not clear on firm price,as the quarter rot has been cut out and new sheet metal put in place,$4500 firm. All you need to have a completely rebuilt from the ground up RS is paint,and possibly a new can as the Greddy is starting to show signs of age.

Latest posts

Back