GI-EG33 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan5

Hey all,Really don't want to do this,but I'm not sure when or if I'll ever have the time to get this done,but I'm gauging interest in my EG33 swap setup.96 motor,64000 miles,complete uncut harness,ecu,maf sensor,some more oddes and sods,we are buying a new house,and this seems like its not on the back burner,it's behind the stove,and it would be a shame to just let it sit. Like to get what I have into it out of it if possible,so $700 would be good. And for another $500,I'll throw in the car I was going to dump it into,my 96 obs.

spartan5

needs a battery,power steering line,a speed sensor,and that rear brake caliper I've been meaning to buy from you,minor things mostly,and if I can ever rendevous with Ray,I'd have all the parts needed otherwise,we are moving,and I'm not sure I'll have the time before we go to get this thing running.

spartan5

for the year and the mileage,its solid,typical rear quarter rust,actually in better shape than my 99 RS,and a little bit by the wind shield,good project/beater. Yeah,if you want it J,I'd sell it to ya,pm me and let me know

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I really want the engine. Really bad. The problem is I don't have a job right now. But I'm in hot search of one... As soon as I get a job and get my first paycheck I can envision that engine loaded up on my trailer.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So I really want the engine. Really bad. The problem is I don't have a job right now. But I'm in hot search of one... As soon as I get a job and get my first paycheck I can envision that engine loaded up on my trailer.
This would be awesome in your GT!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
This would be awesome in your GT!
default_additional_hyper2.gif

spartan5

well,all I can say is to get at me before I change my mind,which is to say if I still have it on the 1st of July,which is when I am moving,and I have to move it....I'll be more inclined to keep it,but....BUT,I'll hold out hope for ya until then!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I haz jobz. I'm pretty sure. When I get paid I'll contact you about picking up the motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back