GOLD porsche

Evan

and i mean GOLD

6.jpg

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1990

Jimbo

I had no idea you could rice out a Porsche.

The internets failed to let me down. Thanks for the post, Evan. I can now sleep better knowing that yet ANOTHER asshat has a Porsche instead of me.

saabaru

Dubai is the bomb, from what I hear froma a friends brother who goes there a few times a year... :thumbsup:

Geist

I always hear about some of the sickest / most expensive vehicles zipping around Dubai... what the hell? Like... is there a reason there's a lot of them? Some secret club you can get Lamborghini for honda prices over there or something? :dontknow: :happy3:

Evan

Dubai is the bomb, from what I hear froma a friends brother who goes there a few times a year... :thumbsup:
my brother always has a layover flight through there when he comes home from working in turkmenistan. he says theres definetly tons of money there but it wont be nice to vacation there for another 10-15 years once everything is done being built. right now everything is under construction so its kind of a mess.

I always hear about some of the sickest / most expensive vehicles zipping around Dubai... what the hell? Like... is there a reason there's a lot of them? Some secret club you can get Lamborghini for honda prices over there or something? :dontknow: :happy3:
Oil Sheiks + investments = ability to paint a GTR flat black for fun because you're bored from not actually doing anything for work.

Unfortunately, Dumb Oil Sheiks + bad investments + failing world economy = RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!!

Dubai still has a debtors prison system. You have debt? you go to jail. quite honestlyi think its what they should do here with all the idiots who basically played the money market with their mortgage (and lost) and are going into debt with no penalty while the rest of us responsible types pay for them.

From The Times

February 5, 2009

Police have found more than 3,000 cars outside Dubai's international airport in recent months

By Sonia Verma in Dubai

For many expatriate workers in Dubai it was the ultimate symbol of their tax-free wealth: a luxurious car that few could have afforded on the money they earned at home.

Now, faced with crippling debts as a result of their high living and Dubai

mikebike357

i had also read that the UAE was struggling... HUGE construction projects are being halted. The only ones left with the flat black GT-R's will be the oil sheiks... foreigners go home.

Latest posts

Back