Good exhaust?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
What is a good Mildly priced Exhuast for a 95 preza L wagon... I'm tired of my Rusted exhuast coming loose every time I hit a snow bank.
default_wink.png

Rightseat

+1 for good ole independent muffla shops, they like to do custom stuff...it's interesting. have 2.75" straight pipes on the rally car, woke the motor right up. But, ahemmm...it flunked the sound check for some reason, tho!

DG :
default_wink.png

Runnah

Stock RS are like $50 or less.

Or do the custom thing and have exhaust go out behind the front wheels

mikebike357

Or do the custom thing and have exhaust go out behind the front wheels
So you torchyour leg everytime you get outta the car?

Go custom on the exhaust with a less restrictive muffler. The butt dyno sez it addz p0w4r.

Rightseat

don't forget to check your rallyx regs re exhaust...don't bump yourself up a class with exhaust mods unless you mean to:

D. Rally Prepared Category

Prepared Rear Wheel Drive (PR)

Prepared Front Wheel Drive (PF)

Prepared All Wheel Drive (PA)

Preparation allowances:

1. All Rally Stock category modifications are allowed.

2. Sway bars and their mounting are free.

3. Brakes are free except no carbon brakes allowed.

4. Exhaust systems from the ports back are free with the following exceptions:

a. The exhaust must exit the body work.

b. The exhaust must exit to the rear of the driver.

c. The exhaust must comply with local noise restrictions.

d. Downstream there must be at least one functioning catalytic converter in the exhaust system on cars originally equipped with a catalytic converter.

Advice to Rezdog---do a mild custom exhaust and don't get ourself out of Prepared class or you'll be sorry

It's still better and more cost-effective to work on driving skill innstead of car mods!!!!! Driving school does NOT bump you up a class, it lets you kick butt in the one you're already doing.

DG

Latest posts

Back