Goodbye Maine(ly Subarus)!

Mark

To everyone:

It's been a lot of fun these past few years. I'm not from Maine originally, and MS helped me get rooted. Now it's time to say goodbye; I'm moving down to Rhode Island beginning next month to start a new chapter. I'll still lurk and probably post a fair amount, but unless a trip up north is timed spectacularly well, I probably won't be at any meets. The internet can make distance seem insignificant, so I hope to stay caught up with all of you.

Thanks to the numerous mods I've been associated with; Carter, Nate, Ferrari, Phil, Pedro, Ryan, Dan, Garrett, others I'm sure.

Thanks to anyone who has worked on my car, sometimes in a pinch: Ferrari, Sergei, Gabe, Mike, Matt, BMW/Nismo/Audi/STI Nate.

Thanks everyone!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

don't forget me!!! been a pleasure knowing you and shooting the POOP when I was at vip, you're a good guy and good luck in you're endeavors....surely will be missed

Stein

Stein
See ya Mark! Good luck with life.

While you're driving down, you might as well come visit me in Seattle...
default_wink.png
I'm still lurking the forums.

Jamey

I lived in rhode island 2 years I'd never go back hopefully you enjoy it better then I did lol gl
default_smile.png

Carter

Administrator
Good luck Mark!

and dude....I too helped with your car...if it wasn't for me your tranny fluid on the old STi would be overfilled.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Mark

don't forget me!!! been a pleasure knowing you and shooting the POOP when I was at vip, you're a good guy and good luck in you're endeavors....surely will be missed
not sure how I missed you matt! probably because it was in a legit shop haha. your help at vip was essential

K

Kati

Good luck! I think Rhode Island is cool. Thank you for all of your help.

Latest posts

Back