Goodbye MS

COSTIGAN86

Just wanted to say goodbye to all as I no longer own any Subarus. I grew up in a GM family, and have never quite felt at home in a Subaru. I have never had a Subaru engine apart. I have had 100s of GM engines apart. I wanted a vehicle I could go more in-depth with modification wise and something I wasn't afraid of blowing up and having to buy a $3000 used engine for. I wasn't actively looking for another vehicle, but a rare opportunity arose and I pulled the trigger. Two weeks ago, a 2005 Pontiac GTO was traded in at work. The GTO isn't exactly the car I've always wanted, but it had all the hardware. 400hp LS2, 6 speed manual, Sport Appearance Package, short throw shifter, muffler deletes, and a cold air intake. I had driven a few GTOs before, and they are wonderful cars. Excellent ride, lots of power, and one of the best interiors I've ever seen in a GM vehicle. After much arguing with my wife, I bought it, and already have mod plans for it, going much deeper than I did with the Legacy. I sold my 2005 Legacy GT to a friend last week. The Legacy was a great car, I had a lot of fun with it. But I had modded it as far as I wanted to go, and was getting bored. I will miss it, but I do not regret my decision. My wifes 2009 Legacy 2.5i was traded in May for a 2010 Chevy Equinox. I feel like I'm back home now. So, goodbye to all. Its been fun, but its time to move on. I will be posting a for sale thread soon for all of the small miscellaneous things that I still have.

COSTIGAN86 out.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The Holden Monaro is a great car. But it isn't actually a GM.

Good luck in the future with your cars.

Carter

Administrator
Stay in touch anyway.
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Best of luck. Have fun, don't be a stranger.

The GTO is a fun car, but it has issues fitting bigger rubber under the rear end. I still wouldn't kick one out of bed

Latest posts

Back