got new car!!!

subydoored

and here it is

82682010003-1.jpg

its a 09 ms3 gt got an insane deal for it at work so i bought it. sorry not a suby but i love it.

subarukid2004

i had an 05 3i before this impreza. They are a great car but i didn't have to luxury of awd that the speed 3 has. nice ride man!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks decent. So it's AWD. Anything else special? And what do you do at Oconnors again?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Unless they changed things up.... The MS3 is FWD. The MS6 (boat) is the AWD one. They're still great hot hatches, congrats OP. Definitely sporty, they're potent cars.

subydoored

its fwd 2.3 liter direct injected turbp 263hp and 280tq from the factory. mine is gt trim which gave me hid lighting bose led tails and rain sense wiper. The one i got has some mods cat exhaust injen intake which sets it up for stage 2. now i just got get the flash for it. wheels are also after market.

Stein

Stein
Never seen those wheels on an '08-09 WRX before.

rofl

Looks nice and its a hatch. How does it like the twisties?

Mark

very cool jerrid!

i considered a MS6 before i got my sti. for obvious reasons i got the sti instead but i've always liked the speed series. recently i got the chance to have a 3 as a rental car for a week. i really liked how it drove for a base model compact sedan. you also can't beat their set of base package options. bluetooth music and phone? yes please.

subydoored

it loves the twistes in the ms3 they put a sport coil over setup. and as for the inside its like sitting in a high m series bimmer.

subydoored

i already drove a full tank in it and got 28mpg also got the thing to 120 mph it will go faster had a whole gear left.

Latest posts

Back