Got offered 16k for the STI!!!!

Sophal0303

So, I got an offer from someone who is looking for an STI, to buy mine from me for $16,000.00 What's a guy to do? I'm so lost:spinmastert:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
If you applied that 16K towards lets say a 30K car, even though your only finacing 14K the tax & reg will run you $2300+/-
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Sophal0303

my girl and I are building a house so that's mainly why I posted my other post on trading my sti, but I really would like a truck, a bigger one like at titan. I figured I could buy used titan for like 12-13k and pay off my motorcycle. Buying a house really changes a lot huh?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
If selling your STI will get you into a house than do it. If you are a 1st time home buyer there is a Fed tax credit that will put $8,000 cash into your pocket. If you want more info just PM me.

Mark

haha, i know someone who knows a little something about titans...

you have the STI paid off? maybe you should then, haha

Sophal0303

haha, i know someone who knows a little something about titans...
you have the STI paid off? maybe you should then, haha

Yes the STI is paid off. I figured if i need speed, i can turn to my Gixxer 600 lol

Kristof

Banned
my girl and I are building a house so that's mainly why I posted my other post on trading my sti, but I really would like a truck, a bigger one like at titan. I figured I could buy used titan for like 12-13k and pay off my motorcycle. Buying a house really changes a lot huh?
you have no idea signign that mortgage is liek taking your first hti of a crack pipe ( not that i would know
default_tongue.png
). you will think of a million different ways to spend money on your house and improve it and all your extra cash will go towards it. trust me im on my 4th home at age 27

Sophal0303

you have no idea signign that mortgage is liek taking your first hti of a crack pipe ( not that i would know
default_biggrin.png
). you will think of a million different ways to spend money on your house and improve it and all your extra cash will go towards it. trust me im on my 4th home at age 27
that's exactly what i see myself doing, even though it will be a brand new house, I'll want to improve the yard, have a snowblower, lawnmower, all that stuff so you know what I'll be dealing with lol

Latest posts

Back