GREASEMONKEY'S 97 OBS

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
found this in west gardiner

1997 OBS auto.....

130000 miles

sum new parts....charlie's mantained

the bad,,, 1 bad panel but I hope I can fix... 1 tire worn bad on outside but the tierod had been replaced...and no breaks.--hole in a line somewhere

gonna thow it in the shop in the next few days and see what I really got

110906_015.jpg

110906_014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it have for rear brakes? Many times drums are overlooked as the problem, I have put 2 wheel cylinders on my car.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just pray it's not the rear lines that go over the gas tank ....

Nice find! I want one of those...

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
well got it in the shop.... found the break leak.. someone did not flare the rear driver side break line correctly..easy fix.. pulled the rear drums to find all new shoes, drums, cylinders and hardware..the front was just done also woot!!!! had to do some bodywork replaced the pass side QP welded and looking great my best work yet!!! now to finish paint it..and its up for sale!

GREASEMONKEY