Greetings from Auburn

Isick

Good morning all. I've been stalking around on the NASIOC boards for a couple weeks now and I just discovered you guys. I picked up my WRX a week ago from a craigslist ad in White River, VT. It's an 02 Bugeye with 161k (seemingly) gentle miles. I drove it 200 miles home without incident but I've been so busy with work and school since it got home, I haven't even had time to register it yet, let alone get it up on a lift. If it's in as good shape as it seems to be, then I got a helluva deal. Looks like it was never modified and Carfax shows 2 owners and 1 minor fender bender. I've wanted a WRX since they first started getting made in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

welcome,  I frequent the auburn area so you'll prob see me around, dark grey 11 legacy with badgless grill

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
welcome to the club 

youll probably see my 05 wrx/sti wannabe lol in auburn from time to time i work on cars from my home garage and run for parts with it a bit 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Welcome, nice pick up! Car looks great! Very hard to find a clean, stock, unmolested WRX these days.  
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Isick

I may eventually put an exhaust and possibly considering a Cobb AP down the road but I'm really not in a rush. I'm probably just going to enjoy it in stock form for a while and get a feel for what I'd like to improve. I'm thinking I'd like to do a couple small DIY mods though, like black out the headlight bezels. I might do some deleting on the exterior; I don't like the antenna, and I have mixed feelings about spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterVisionary

Master Visionary
Hi I just moved back and have a 2000 Outback .I stay right across from auburn lake you can see my car from center its green and on stands ..tryna make new friends with shared interest

Isick

Hi I just moved back and have a 2000 Outback .I stay right across from auburn lake you can see my car from center its green and on stands ..tryna make new friends with shared interest
Nice! I take cruises out behind the lake sometimes, down Lake Shore Dr. I go to school at CMCC, for a few more weeks anyway.

scubiecraig

Welcome man!  Congrats on your new bugeye!  I am a graduate from CMCC (Class of 2000).  Glad to have you on board!  Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back