Grimm Speed boost controller

STi Chad

I have a basically brand new electronic 3 port EBC. Put in my car for the new build and the Hydra ECU doesn't like it. So I bought a turbo smart EBC and gauge combo. It fits a 02-07 WRX or STi and I know they work awesome with a accessport. Let me know. Is it worth $100.........

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I have a basically brand new electronic 3 port EBC. Put in my car for the new build and the Hydra ECU doesn't like it. So I bought a turbo smart EBC and gauge combo. It fits a 02-07 WRX or STi and I know they work awesome with a accessport. Let me know. Is it worth $100.........

these are excellent units! they also have metal nipples for the hoses so you know they won't break! I've used this on my car for a few years now (on my old wrx) and it is excellent!

Just to clarify though, you can use this as a replacement for the stock unit(bleed mode) or use it as it was intended(interrupt/3-port mode). If you use the 3-port mode, you will require a retune.

Bumping for a High Quality piece of equipement! If it's grimmspeed it has to be!

GLWS Chad

also, no wire splicing will be necessary as these units have the proper connector

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
the unit will work, only thing is how it is mounted. If you are in bangor I can give you the right mount for the controller because I had it on my 09 wrx, which mounts the same as the lgts

dphair05

Yeah im just outside of bangor. How much were you thinking for the mount justin? And stichad 65 shipped?......

dphair05

Alright that sounds fair enough. Ive never paypaled to a private party so if you could p.m me the details thatd be great....

And justin when would I be able to snag that mount?

Latest posts

Back