Group Drive 2012

Matt

Fall Group Drive

Kangamangus Highway

October 21st, 2012

OCT 21st!!! Northern guys meet at auburn park&ride(I-95 exit 75) at 8:15am, Leave auburn at 8:30 Meet southern guys at Windham Home Depot parking lot at 9:15-9:30. We will depart prob around 945-10am after we have everyone on the list, if your late just call me and let me know. 207-776-8178.

Lunch: Bring a picnic lunch with you, and maybe something to sit on. As mentioned last year, there are very few establishments along the route that could handle the number of us that will be attending this outing, and getting lunch at a restaurant would take hours...There is a nice rest stop along the route that we will stop at, had bathrooms and a huge parking lot so pictures can be taken and you can meet the entire group.

Gas: Fill up before you meet with the group. It will be almost impossible to get the whole group into a gas station without getting separated. Maine doesn't have many spots with 93 so you will have to deal with 91. Walkie-talkies are a great thing to bring if you have them/ borrow them, keeping the group together, and in the event someone has to make a emergency stop for fluids/flat tire/ tree watering etc. We will set a channel when the groups meet in Windham.

Supplies: Bring a spare tire that has air in it!! I will have my electric impact gun to make things quicker if needed as well as an assortment of tools just in case. Bring spare fluids, coolant, oil, brake fluid etc.well be out in the middle of no where so a tow will be costly so plan ahead and make sure your car is ready to go. It may be cold so warm clothes are a plus. Extra cash would be good as Carter will be coming and should have the new decals for sale.if there is anything i should add let me know.

The Route:

https://maps.google....9&via=1,2,3&z=9 if you want the route changed let me know.​

1.Matt00rs25

2.Sooch

3.Rawfuel3 aka Chrissy

4.Tylerb488

5.Dsmith

6.Wrb96impreza

7.k3rn

8.SoMeWRX

9.Scubiecraig

10.Cwiggin

11.Meyagi...yes your going

12.Drvsdwz

13.Gate4jg

14.CoupedupSubie......maybe

15.Wrxjunky + a few

16.Gclark

17.Craig

18.Legacy22GT..maybe

19.Ryan

20.Gakosaurusrex

21.Oh5fxt

22.Jojo69

23.Dakota

24.iBoost

25.Dirty JPB

26.WashmyScooby + Mr.Carta'

27.Tekedout

28.04fxt

29.C-Rolla

30.Kyle

31.Nicklaus220

32.AirX

33.990bs

34.kembal

2XFNI.jpg

lol...i ruined this post earlier via iphone so this is great...thanks dan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

Im game for

Kangamangus! Just no getting lost this time!

Last edited:

dsmith

i'm down for kancamagus, drive i just did in august up there was really nice. Never got around to doing hurricane mt. road though. bear notch road was pretty sweet as well.

Matt

Ok so it's going to be the kanc....

Now to plan the route. I've only been there twice so I'll need input on this one.

anyone other then me going to be in a beat to love scooby?
If I somehow make it, pending oil condition and such then I will be in my patchwork car. If I don't completely rattle can it by then.

Just realized its on a Sunday, no can do for me as I need to be back at school within reason on that particular Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back