GS300awd

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Been driving one for the week.  I have to say, it is a step way way up from the WRX. Tough decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Been driving one for the week. I have to say, it is a step way way up from the WRX. Tough decision.

It has knee air bags and laser guided collision prevention. ! What more could you ask for your family. Does it drive its self?

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Is it as tossable as the wrx?

that's the one thing I miss driving my luxo turd is that the car is always a refined lady who can't get freaky between the sheets like an impreza can.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
not as tossable, but I really only do highway stints on the way to work.  and I can hang on to the miata or the Suby. 

GClark

No rattles, great stock sound system, comfortable ride, reliable, everything you ever needed, etc...  Basically the opposite of a Subaru.  Hard choice for me
default_wink.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
It's mine.  I'll sign papers next week sometime.  It is a sale within family so really no hassle, really low miles and extended warranty.  Once the shop gets setup I'll get a subaru for a toy.  But for a stretch it will be 2 Lex and a miata in the house.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I still wrench on them for rally, but there won't be one in the garage for a bit.

Latest posts

Back