Gymkahna 2.5rs

Blue Bugeye

[video=youtube;kh6HzUZuvPs]

i stumbled upon this today. thought it was pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

lol...so from this video ive decided that 1) i will not run four donut tires on my rs 2) so people should not be allowed to have a subaru...they get a kia

i-wagon

some people shouldn't have children, and apparently that lot has >5 brain cells amongst all of them

i'm just in shock a to how they abused the life out of that still newish car

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
lol...so from this video ive decided that 1) i will not run four donut tires on my rs 2) so people should not be allowed to have a subaru...they get a kia
some people shouldn't have children, and apparently that lot has >5 brain cells amongst all of them
i'm just in shock a to how they abused the life out of that still newish car
I'm just in shock that they did that on public, open roads and got away with it.

Google: Kyle Sarasin

He is the driver in the video. Quite a bit of the video was shot on a Kart track.

Plus, it is just a car. This emotional attachement to machines boggles me. I had people questioning me about using the Lexus for Sweep at Team O's and was like
default_smile.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
it's not serious....just silliness, guys!

Kyle Sarasin is one of the hottest young rally drivers out there, he was just acting like a dumb flat-bill cap dood in the vid.

in case anybody missed the point, this is a SPOOF of the famous viral KBlock gymkhana vids.

and...a "newish" car??!! did ya see the dents and mismatched fenders and miscolored front bumper etc etc?? heh, even an 04 can really be a beater by now.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Where has Sarasin been? I know that a couple years ago he was a top driver in his division in Rally America driving a focus...last I knew he was driving around an older Impreza but that was last season.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Where has Sarasin been? I know that a couple years ago he was a top driver in his division in Rally America driving a focus...last I knew he was driving around an older Impreza but that was last season.
he's been seeking substantial funding to run in Europe. He was linked to Ford Europe, but so far not much has come of it.

that "older Impreza" is a genuine Prodrive built car formerly owned by head of Rally America, now it lives at Team O'Neil Motorsports...heh, whyn't you rent it for New England Forest this summer??!!

Latest posts

Back