Gymkhana THREE

Eric

HOLY Horse power. That car is amazing. But i don't really like the zebra looking paint job. Other then that the car looks nice.

stiXXX

Hmmm...

Watched it earlier...

Same old tricks, this time with a queer, tiny-little, over-built econo-box...

Fun, but NO new ground broken here, at all.

XXX

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Hmmm...Watched it earlier...

Same old tricks, this time with a queer, tiny-little, over-built econo-box...

Fun, but NO new ground broken here, at all.

XXX
default_biggrin.png

Not often do I meet my own level of *****ing. <- another word for complaining

I think of the dodge colt with the AWD from 1985.. and know it is a mitsu evolution. bad then, worse now...

this focus is right in there with the rest of the retarded midget satanists.

go back to '85 with a sube.. the complaints still aren't there.
default_biggrin.png

SUBARUDE

default_additional_rockon.gif

Not often do I meet my own level of *****ing. <- another word for complaining

I think of the dodge colt with the AWD from 1985.. and know it is a mitsu evolution. bad then, worse now...

this focus is right in there with the rest of the retarded midget satanists.

go back to '85 with a sube.. the complaints still aren't there.
default_additional_rockon.gif
ya and i'm sure both of you could drive circles around him and borer3main i thought you joined that club last week (the retarded midget satanists.)

02 WRX Chris

Wow....that car has paddle shifters....not cool. That takes the driver out of the driver. It takes absolutely no skill to flip the paddle to shift.....lame. Although the video is nice, it would be better if a subi was in it.

RedForester08

This is exactly what it is designed to do. Get you cranked up about this sport and in this case Ford. It is very fun to watch and all the young kids love it. The ONLY problem I have with the Ford team is you can't buy a Turbo AWD Fieast or Focus. Here in the states. ( i believe in 2011 Focus has a 2.0 liter Turbo option but FWD) I may be wrong.Ken Block does a good job at this kind or promotional videos. He just needs to finish a Rally Race.

GClark

Wow....that car has paddle shifters....not cool. That takes the driver out of the driver. It takes absolutely no skill to flip the paddle to shift.....lame. Although the video is nice, it would be better if a subi was in it.
a lot of rally cars have these, it's nothing unique to Block.

EvilAsPie

Notice his left foot is not board however.

ReZPunK

jesus christ are we still on the crying bandwagon because Block isn't driving a Subaru anymore? its business. plain and simple.

as far as paddle shifters...yes please..to be able to maintain control of your car in a corner and to downshift to keep momentum without having to take your hands off the wheel. It doesn't shift for you...you still have to tell itto shift. just because the motion of what you do isn't the same...doesn't mean he isn't driving the car. i imagine you would like an F1 car to have a traditional gearbox as well? also not needing a clutch pedal to shift allows greater control of the car having not to take your foot off the brake pedal.

diabloadsit

I think the first two were better. The Ford is nice but its a car you cant even buy in the States so why even promote it? Atleast with the Subies he drove you could go buy an STI.

Here the Fiesta you can even get at least not the awsome one that have over in Europe.

I wouldn't mind having that car though. 1.9 sec 0-60 holy crap bags. Must break your neck driving it.

Latest posts

Back