Happy Thankgiving Everyone!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Happy Turkey Day
default_smile.png

nhmtns

A day to give thanks to the Native Americans, without whom the first settlers would have failed miserably. Of course the Pilgrims killed and enslaved the Native Americans anyway.

Wait, that's not what it said in my fifth grade history book!

saabaru

Happy Thanksgiving, hope it was all awesome! Great day here, hockey at 5am, Bloody Mary's at 7am, turkey at 2, and home now chillin.

Stein

Stein
Holy crap was I full. Put up with the Pats game for a bit, ate dinner, and then stuffed myself with candies, chocolate-mint things, and chocolate-peanut butter things until homemade pies came out.

Ate a piece of my aunt's coveted cheesecake but was too full to try her apple pie. Taunted my cousin in Afghanistan with the cheesecake over facebook. At least he likes it over there.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
A day to give thanks to the Native Americans, without whom the first settlers would have failed miserably. Of course the Pilgrims killed and enslaved the Native Americans anyway.

Wait, that's not what it said in my fifth grade history book!

lets blame columbus, the "real" discoverer of america.
default_additional_iam.gif

I was just reading about a little boat they plopped in the water off virginia for grade school kids... and it drifted a year to ireland. Once found...the guy who found it took it to his local pub.

There is luck and facts, the blessed have both going with each other.

This is a time of year to realize the luck. happy thanksgiving..

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Yarmouth got its first snow last night!

A whole 1/10th of a millimeter covering my grass. At least its white!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So the only thing I'm sick of right now is my dad's truck, it's no from overeating anymore. haha

Latest posts

Back