Head light options for 04 wrx

JakeyPoo

Hey guys, I was wondering what are the headlight options I have, (aftermarket) for a 2004 impreza.  I've searched and really have found nothing... any help would be appreciated! 

scubiecraig

Contact Apkarian100 here on the forums.  He does custom installs.  He's done some angel eyes/audi strips in cars here on the forum.  Great guy to deal with, and excellent work.  I have audi style LED's in my headlights.  He also paints the inside housings if you choose.  I did mine black, like a lot of other people.

JakeyPoo

Matt, I was looking on doing a projector retrofit type light with black housings.  but Craig has given me a good lead.  If anyone has any direct replacement options please tell!

Flipswitch

There are a few halogen bulbs that are a little brighter than stock but retrofits are the best way to go for higher output.

I went with a quad mini h1 retro

2012-02-25_08-23-11_HDR.jpg

Mini h1 projectors are fairly easy to drop in but they lack in throw

Low

quadminilow.jpg

High

quadminihigh.jpg

I run a set of hella 500s to make up for the lack of distance

If I were to start from scratch I would retro the low with a bi-xenon & use an HIR bulb for the high

example of single mini retro:

2011-04-24134047.jpg

Apkarian (Chris) does great work

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I'm also thinking of running HIR's in my high beams Tyler.  Just need to purchase them!  I have an aftermarket HID kit in for my low's..  from DDM Tuning.  4500k.

apkarian100

Vendor
Hey guys, I was wondering what are the headlight options I have, (aftermarket) for a 2004 impreza.  I've searched and really have found nothing... any help would be appreciated! 
As flipswitch stated, there are some simple inexpensive halogen alternatives for a nice headlight upgrade, but I would really look into a HID setup. A HID setup in projector retrofitted housings will be a great look for your car. You will be happy every time you drive at night. I can set you up with a nice projector retrofit, all parts and labor inclusive.

Send me a PM and take a look at my facebook page. I have a nice gallery up of all the projects and work I have done. I'd love you help you out man.

https://www.facebook.com/TehLightingGuru

Last edited by a moderator:

Flipswitch

Whether you do the work yourself or get great help from those here; thank you for not dropping in an hid kit to your stock housings & blinding the snot out of everyone.

Latest posts

Back