hella stone shield

i-wagon

Looking for a stone shield for a hella 500 prefer free or dirt cheap. Pm me with what you got

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Have a couple, used on actual RALLY CAR, so can let go super cheap for $500 each.
default_additional_angel.gif

Be glad you don't need ones for FF1000, those go for $1000 each.
:angel:

i-wagon

Last I knew you were half the state away bub, otherwise I'd be super interested in hellarallyyo shields. And I looked at buying the ff 700 and 1000 when I still had the imp, I couldn't justify the cost for my application

scubiecraig

Are you looking for the full covers, or the "cages" that allow you to still use the lights?  I have the cages, I'd let them go for like $10 plus shipping, which would be maybe a few bucks.  I can take a picture to verify if you want. 

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Last I knew you were half the state away bub, otherwise I'd be super interested in hellarallyyo shields. And I looked at buying the ff 700 and 1000 when I still had the imp, I couldn't justify the cost for my application

What if we did something CRAZY old fashioned and mailed the damn thing? BTW, my pricing was inaccurate, decimal point was off by two places.

i-wagon

Aren't you in Rockland Dave? I have a shield in my truck somewhere, I'll get a quote when I get the mail tonight

Latest posts

Back