Hello from Biddeford

Bearclawman

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I've been lurking in the shadows for a few months now and finally decided to join haha. Everyone on here seems truly helpful and friendly! I have a dark grey 2014 WRX limited that I've done a couple things to, like most it is my daily driver and an awesome one at that! I did score an accessport and was very impressed with the differance but it makes me want a little more...big surprise! I had an 11' Impreza and traded it for this one with not an ounce of remorse. Hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to hopefully meeting you guys on the road!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Very cool. Hatch or sedan? Post up a pic!

Welcome!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Love the hatches! had an 09 wrx hatch from June of 2009 and got my STi hatch in September of 2011. Welcome to the club!!

Elfie

I love the new hatchbacks sooooo much! Welcome to the club! Congrats on the upgrade to the turbo life. I'm preparing for my upgrade haha. Car looks good! Hope to see you at some meets and drives come Spring! (Today's the first day of Spring! Yay!)

scubiecraig

Pretty sure I've seen you in Biddo.  I travel through there everyday for work and hit the pike to Scarborough.  I drive an 07 Impreza (non-turbo)... UGM, hawkeye, LED's in the headlights, HID's, black hood/roof/trunk, and bronze painted rims.  If I see you I'll definitely throw up a wave!  

Latest posts

Back