Hello from Freeport

Yorick

Hello Mainely Subaru!

I recently bought a 1999 Legacy L Wagon 2.2 (Brighton) (Cali) -- calling it "Forrest" because it's, uh, "special" and it runs.

It needs work to pass inspection, but less work than the 98 Ford Ranger I was driving (I'm from upstate NY, that state doesn't care about rust ...)

Anyway, where do I go to talk about the parts I'm looking for? Air cleaner assembly, headlights, etc?

Welcome. You can check the parts for sale section on here or put up a want to buy thread in the WTB section. You can never be certain who can get you what. Might be able to find some parts at a local junkyard.

DCForever07

I know a good mechanic in Durham which is right next to Freeport if you need work done. Very reasonable rates and does excellent work.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Welcome. There are two junkyards on Allen Range Road in Freeport, Cumberland Salvage and Norms in Wiscasset are the one's I frequent.

simardfosgate3

I'm going to go ahead and recommend the second Junkyard on Allen Range road. 33 Allen Range road. Place called Freeport auto parts. It's a great place, get parts there for my 01 GMC all the time.

Latest posts

Back