Hello from Southern Maine

Prozak

Hey folks,

Names Jarryd, Ive been creeping on the forums for awhile now but ive only ever posted once.

I drive an 02 black wrx that i bought off of another fellow mainer. The car was a turd and im still finding issues, but i have learned so much from fixing it myself so overall it has been worth it. I enjoy tuning and a few different cars on this forum are running tunes that i helped find / modify.. its my new passion and i hope to continue doing so for a long long time. 

So here Penelope

Tein basic coils

Injen Intake

Grimmspeed Ebcs

3 inch ebay catless exhaust

Ebay headers ( soooooo much fun to replace just sayin) 

Perrin Bellmouth Downpipe 

Walbro 255 pump

Just recently retuned the car to ease up on the td04. Shes now running a steady 15psi instead of peaking at 17. 

Love the car even with her issues
default_biggrin.png
1002587_10151669153158267_289443425_n.jpg

Prozak

welcome ! how do you like the ebay headers i was looking into getting some
They get the job done. They rust pretty quick and are a PITA to install. Some PnP stock manis are much better but i bought these when i first bought the car.

Welcome! You didn't happen to buy that car from Maddison did you?
Stratton... And boy was it a fun drive down.. misfiring all 4 cylinders, fuel cut, no restrictor pill, bent rim... But that's what makes a subaru a subaru

Welcome aboard!  Where in Southern Maine?  
Wells

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Welcome to the best subaru community in maine! Theres a wealth of info here and if you haven't checked out nasioc.com its deffinetly worth your time.

scubiecraig

Welcome to the best subaru community in maine! Theres a wealth of info here and if you haven't checked out nasioc.com its deffinetly worth your time.
It's a great resource, but there's a lot of bro-tatoes on there...  Much nicer crowd here at MS!

Prozak

o yea, ive been creeping the forums for a couple of years. Nate its good to see your still active on the subaru forums. I miss your Black sti

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
o yea, ive been creeping the forums for a couple of years. Nate its good to see your still active on the subaru forums. I miss your Black sti
Theres some days I miss is too, hopefully someday I will be able to start another. Slightly more refined this time lol

Latest posts

Back