Hello mainely subaru!

korebit

Hello everyone, I'm a recent subaru convert looking to join the local community.  I work in westbrook and I've seen lots of you around, figured I'd share some pics of my 2013 hatch
default_smile.png

It's bone stock so far, aside from the rally armors.  Up until now I've been rolling around on my winter steelies, changed them out yesterday.  Hope to get into more mods soon; an AccessPort & a stage I tune is first on the list for me.

wrx-small.jpg

wrx-small1.jpg

T

The Asian Persuasion

Welcome!...do u work somewhere  in the dana warp mill?

T

The Asian Persuasion

Nice..I waved to you a few times lol..I live like 200yards from there..I have the white sti with 3 hella lights in the front

02 WRX Chris

Welcome!  I work in westbrook at Napa and go to school in Gorham so ill keep an eye out as well
default_smile.png

scubiecraig

Welcome aboard!  Ever drive down in the Sanford/Alfred area?  I've seen a black hatch around but haven't been able to track them down!

korebit

Welcome aboard!  Ever drive down in the Sanford/Alfred area?  I've seen a black hatch around but haven't been able to track them down!
Nope, but I've also seen several other '09+ black hatches around, there's at least one other one around westbrook.

Latest posts

Back