Hello old friends!

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Its been a long time since I have been on here, gone are the days of building race cars and speeding tickets (mostly). I am married with two kids and driving a jetta hahaha. My how times change. I will be active on here again starting foward so I can keep in touch with the subaru community. I am a sales person for Patriot Subaru in Saco now and I am here for any questions I can answer even if your not looking to buy. I also have 7 years experience at AT&T so I can answer cell phone related questions as well or at least point you in the right direction. Hopefully a lot of the og crew is still active on here and I will run into some familiar faces but im looking foward to seeing what the current generation of tuners is up to. Woot Woot!

Stein

Stein
Welcome back Nate!

Congrats on the new job as well.

I'm a bit curious how you transitioned from the M3 to the Jetta...
default_tongue.png

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Welcome back Nate!

Congrats on the new job as well.

I'm a bit curious how you transitioned from the M3 to the Jetta...
default_tongue.png

Lets see, so I decided one day I wanted one of those new mustangs 5.0's and I was going to trade in the M3. Ford was killing me on trade so later that day I happen to drive by nissan and noticed the red 370z nismo on the showroom floor. Went in they worked with me a lot more on trade so I bought it. 3 months later Sarah got pregnant so the two door two seater had to go. Found a nice 07 audi S4 in mass drove down and bought that. Somewhere in all that I got addicted to diesel trucks hahaha and ive had 3 F350's 99, 02 ext cab and then 02 crew to replace the audi. Decided I didnt want a big truck any more so I sold that and bought a new Jetta GLI Autobahn in white about 4-5 months ago. I also have a 88 bronco 5.0 ive been playing around with. Should I post up some pics?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Hey Nate great to have you back. You must have joined Patriot recently. I bought a new XV from Vinnie back in March. Haven`t seen your face on the Patriots team members photos. We all have changed I am no longer MANIAC SPEC B, I am MAINIAC XV. If you happen to be outside when I pass by your home I`ll stop and say hi . You look snazy in those shorts man.
default_biggrin.png

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Hey Nate great to have you back. You must have joined Patriot recently. I bought a new XV from Vinnie back in March. Haven`t seen your face on the Patriots team members photos. We all have changed I am no longer MANIAC SPEC B, I am MAINIAC XV. If you happen to be outside when I pass by your home I`ll stop and say hi . You look snazy in those shorts man.
default_biggrin.png
Yea I noticed you have the XV in the name know, those are pretty sweet little rigs. You still doing to the real estate thing? Stop by anytime, those are my favorite shorts hahaha.

Welcome back, you may see me around as I'm now working in the Saco Industrial Park.
What are you doing in those neck of the woods?  that's my test drive route

I sort of took Nate's job at AT&T. 
default_additional_iam.gif
That is a mystery.......

Definitely start a thread with pics of your new car!
Will do!

Thanks for the welcomes from everyone else!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Welcome back!  I've been a ghost on here for a long time as well.  Currently driving a diesel truck myself, and am tired of the big truck thing.  Thinking I may have whatever bug you had, but am hoping to go through fewer cars...
default_banana.gif
   Congrats on the wife and kiddos!

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Welcome back!  I've been a ghost on here for a long time as well.  Currently driving a diesel truck myself, and am tired of the big truck thing.  Thinking I may have whatever bug you had, but am hoping to go through fewer cars...
default_banana.gif
   Congrats on the wife and kiddos!
The big trucks are fun but they deffinetly are not great for commuting or kids lol, come and see me ill get you back into a subbie : )

Latest posts

Back