help for friend who wants to buy craigslist car

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
sheesh! maybe you should be careful showin' cars like this to the MS gang, some gumby here will run out and snatch it out from under yer buddy
default_tongue.png

SUBARUDE

so i am a gumby now but legacy don't tickle my fancy sorry but it is a wagon that's a +

HR radness

His royal radness
I just bought the same car for the wife and kids this past summer and it is a limited 5MT. It had 106K miles with brandy new tires and brakes and was in immaculate condition and he wanted $10800 for it. I bought it down in Virginia where they aren't as desirable up here and it had more miles so I think that's in the ball park, what does the KBB say? Is it a limited (leather,sunroof etc) or a non-limited?

I like the wheels, sell them to me after you buy it:)

Spiller1327

Yeah Me and my friend are gonna go down and take a look soon. Hes gonna offer him 10.5 cash on the spot and see what he says. Not sure of its limited or not. I will know more in a few days when I get an e mail back from him. Thanks

Nate

Founding Father
^^^Hahaha. Nice to have you. Funny you happened to show up here as we were all talking about you. Where your ears ringing?

02 WRX Chris

Hey guys. This is my car. New to the MSubs. Not gonna let it go for $10.5K. Like it too much for that:)
Yea...you say that now but when the cash is right there i bet he changes his mind lol

Latest posts

Back