help for friend who wants to buy craigslist car

souhater

Thanks guys! Yeah, I looked hard for this thing and drove to western NH to get it! Don't really want to get rid of it, but man do I hate car payments. Especially after owning our other two subies outright. It's hard to part with, but if the price is right, I guess I could let it go. We'll see:) I live off of Quaker Ridge Rd and saw someone with what looked to be a 2004 Subaru Forrester in burnt orange with CBE and black rims debadged. Looked awesome. Must live near me??

Stein

Stein
Thanks guys! Yeah, I looked hard for this thing and drove to western NH to get it! Don't really want to get rid of it, but man do I hate car payments. Especially after owning our other two subies outright. It's hard to part with, but if the price is right, I guess I could let it go. We'll see:) I live off of Quaker Ridge Rd and saw someone with what looked to be a 2004 Subaru Forrester in burnt orange with CBE and black rims debadged. Looked awesome. Must live near me??
You have three cars?? I assume you got a job then?
default_biggrin.png

souhater

No Nate, I had to sell one of them, so we just have the two now. I still have about 8 months left in the program, so no job yet. I a long rotation next summer and I hope to be working with your mom for 10 weeks! Should be fun.

Spiller1327

Hey guys. This is my car. New to the MSubs. Not gonna let it go for $10.5K. Like it too much for that:)

It is nice to see you on the forums. Sorry to talk about you behind your back. My friends is really interested in the car and really wants to look at it and I would really like to see him in this car, so I'm helping him out. Is it a limited? He will send you an offer to your e-mail after he goes to his bank this weekend. LMK if its limited on here please.

Latest posts

Back