Help With Family Photos

saabaru

Wife and I are looking to get some family Photos done in the Portland area.. Would prefer ourdoors. Any idea? Also, any photographers want to do the shots? Let me know. Thanks

saabaru

Ideas too. So many people do the beach, and I am looking for something different. I proposed a photo on the deck of Boru, but I got a weird look. (never said anything about a pint in hand)

patsti

NitrousFed
Yeah Evan is the guy to go to for portraits he has the equipment needed and knows what he is doing.

saabaru

Wife is still pretty set on beach. Kettle Cove is what she mentioned today. Could be awesome, especially with the right photographer. Hawaian shirt theme? lol

EddieHunt05

My dads girlfriend would prob do it.. We live in phippsburg so there is like 3 beaches to choose from ( Popham, Hermit Island, totman cove) She was like the CEO for sears photo studios all over New England i beleive

Gate4jg

Wife is still pretty set on beach. Kettle Cove is what she mentioned today. Could be awesome, especially with the right photographer. Hawaian shirt theme? lol
Should only do the hawaian shirts when there is a foot of snow on the beach. lol

Latest posts

Back