Hey guys!

Tyler

Welcome ... another USMer here! Nice ride
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Ryan

I am just finishing up my undergrad in Health Sciences and have started my graduate classes for occupational therapy. How about you?
Health Sciences currently as well
default_additional_sillylol.gif
But switching to Athletic Training for the start of next semester.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Not trying to hi-jack...but,

Ryan, if you want to do AT, make sure you make as many contacts as you possibly can. Kiss ass, do extra rotation hours, stay late and chit chat with your site supervisor, go on all the conventions and conferences trips and do anything extra your professors tell you to do! I graduated from the Athletic Training program at UNE back in '04 and there was just about zero work opportunities for me here in Maine....lucky for me I fell in love with teaching when I taugh adult eduation fitness classes at a local high school.

LGTgrl

Umm and to follow up on this.....i was an AT major here at USM. I totally agree with MikeD.....you seriously have to do everything that he just said! it is prob the toughest major at USM and it requires sooo much additional time due to clinical hours, practical labs, and putting time into the athletic training student association (something you are required to be a part of). If you want to be an AT when you graduate then absolutely do it, but if you are going that route as an undergrad and want to go into physical therapy, PA school, or something like that stick with health sciences! But don't let me discourage you.....all the professors in the program are a lot of fun! What year are you??

Ryan

I am completing my Sophomore year, and will have 2 years left to do once I matriculate into AT. I know some people already in AT, so I am fully aware of what to expect within the major.

LGTgrl

Sweet, that will put you in a good place in the program...all the BS classes will be done with! I wish you luck and im sure i'll see you around!

Blue GT

I've seen that car before, do you (or did you) work at a coffee shop in Windham, I've driven by it a few times and thought wow there's my car with a tan interior.

subaruwrx02

I've seen that car before, do you (or did you) work at a coffee shop in Windham, I've driven by it a few times and thought wow there's my car with a tan interior.
nope i just bought it last week

Blue GT

^ I was reffering to the OP blue LGT with Tan interior, but I like your silver wagon, and congrats on the purchase.

Latest posts

Back