Hi everyone!

STI KID

hey guys hows it goin! names Josh. new to the forum (kinda) usually over at nasioc. but this is local so i figured i should get back into it. i live in windham and use to drive a 05sti (blue w silver racing stripes) had to get rid of it cuz the economy. but as of friday im gettin a 02 aw wrx in west virginia. mom currently drives a 08subi impreza also. just wanted to say hello to everyone.

STI KID

well its got a bit of work done to it. heres the mod list. i the only thing not coming on it is the jdm projectors/front lip/rear lip and jdm grille. but other than that heres the mod list. I can not wait to get it. but yes more mods will be coming once winter goes away/i can save up some $. probs gonna redo the interior/sound first. a few things on the ext (f/r lip headlights and wrx wing.) then engine build
default_cool.png

Exterior:

JDM STi v1 front lip, covered in armor coat (liquid clear bra)

OEM Painted sideskirts

OEM optional rear lip, diffuser repainted gloss black

STi 04 taillight conversion

JDM STi Sedan Grille (currently installed)

JDM STi HID headlights with aftermarket Philip HID 6000k

JDM STi hood scoop

Bosch ICON wiper blades

3-way adjustable Sunroof

Interior:

CF Trim full front and rear kit

Legacy GT shift knob

OEM boost gauge

Infinity door speakers

Full dynamatted trunk, wheelwells and front doors for exhaust drone and speaker rattles.

Wheels/Tires:

18x8.5 +45 SSR SP1 Professors (slight curb rash on 1 wheel)

Hankook Ventus S1 EVO's (225/40/18), 5mm spacers for the rear, no rubbing - rolled fenders

Suspension:

RSR Down Sus Ti2000 springs

KYB AGX adjustable struts

Cusco front and rear sway bars, Perrin endlinks

Whiteline steering rack, rear differntial, Diff carrier, shifter linkage, pivot linkage bushings

Front and rear adjustable Whiteline camber kits

Perfectly corner weighted Prodrive spec'd alignment

Brakes:

STi "Limited" Brembo front calipers, Hawk HPS pads, Brembo rotors, stainless lines

Subaru "H6" rear brake upgrade, OEM pads and rotors, stainless lines

Engine/Drivetrain:

Cryo-treated Rallispec STi RA gearbox built by XX Tuning, ACT street clutch and new '03 TSB flywheel

2004 Rear differential replaced due to light whining from factory unit

Redline Heavy Shockproof fluid in gearbox/diff

PnP VF34

JDM STi pink injectors

3" B&B wrapped divorced catted downpipe (with cat in correct lower positon)

3" GReddy EVO 2 cat-back exhaust

Walbro 255 fuel pump

JDM STi uppipe

PnP and coated exhaust manifolds

STi TMIC (not shown in pictures but was just installed)

WRX Hood Scoop Splitter (not shown in pictures but was just installed)

Hallman MBC

Injen CAI

Custom ICS tune

Launch control 5250 rpm

STI KID

haha thanks man. well once my sti was gone i was so heart broken i kinda stopped teasing myself with forums...when i get back ill e sure to take pics of my new baby and my familys cars. 08impreza (mom) and 08 Chevy Avalanche(dad)

topdeeni

Hola and welcome to the forums....

Much nicer place than NASIOC...

<---has confirmed allergy to NASIOC.

SUBARUDE

are you buying your car localy cause it sound familiar like it was internalcombust's friends car i think his name was on the board integral........ but i could be wrong once i see pics of the car i can confirm

STI KID

yea i miss my sti. but this will be better when im all done with it. so yea. and to answer the question from before yes the car use to live in portland maine area i believe and the guy in west va that bought it is now selling it to me.
default_idk.gif

Latest posts

Back