Hit and run motorcyclist caught (old video)

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Don't know if you guys have seen this video, I remember watching it a long time ago. Figured it was kinda quiet in here so I'd share this cool article/video
default_additional_sillylol.gif

C/N: Guy in motorcycle clips 06 WRX with FP18g, tries to speed off but WRX keeps up. Gets confronted. Win.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

http://jalopnik.com/5921231/watch-a-hit-and-run-rider-get-chased-and-forced-to-submit

The rider is very lucky that he did not wipe out after clipping the front of the car. From watching the video I'm not surprised the STi kept up with him, I could in my BRZ.

Big point of this article, no matter what you drive or ride do so with a brain. We all need to remember that we are not the only people on the road.

I will say that when it comes to driving mountain roads, like the Kanc, a bit more care then just driving around town needs to be taken. I ride a motorcycle during the summer as much if not more then I'm in a car, this case is a very rare case of a rider messing up instead of a driver not paying attention or driving beyond their or their cars ability.

Latest posts

Back