...Hoping I can swim.

UZNTHE4S

It has yet been two weeks since I first heard her purr and I am already infected by the bite of the modding bug. With the bounty which Ebay has lain before my feet I dawn my goggles and flippers and prepare to dive in. I try my best not to run veraciously to the window with every sound in hope that the squeal is the man in brown bringing my bounty to my doorstep. Oh the anticipation!

So with this infection spreading I wait:

02-05 Subaru Impreza WRX TMIC w/ piping and new Gaskets.

02-05 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Front/Rear Strut tower bars.

I hope that these fit. 

Stein

Stein
I don't think you should have any issues with the IC, but I'm not sure about the rear strut bar.

UZNTHE4S

Im not 100% either, specially about the pink. But some rattle can blue will remedy that quite nicely. 

SUBARUDE

The Intercooler ain't any better then what yo already have and you will need a diff hose and bov set up cause 04-05 xt's have a odd ball set up to them and the bars may fit but won't help much until you get way down the road and get the rest of the susp. Set up.you might want to start asking ???? Before you go buying a bunch of parts to help you spend your money in the right places on your car to make the most diff. Hope this helps

HR radness

His royal radness
I would go with just a Y pipe before you you change your intercooler as Gabe said.  it made a world off difference for me.  

Do you have an exhaust?  that's the very best thing you can do for your scoob besides tires

Latest posts

Back