Hot enough for ya

i-wagon

No ac in my apt. 88 inside, was 101 putside a bit ago. I'm going to my dads to sit in front of the air conditioner

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It's warm. I'm self employed though, so when I get too hot, I hop on my bicycle. Ride 1/4 mile to lake and jump in.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
It's warm. I'm self employed though, so when I get too hot, I hop on my bicycle. Ride 1/4 mile to lake and jump in.
So if I ever tell you go jump in a lake you will not take offense
default_tongue.png

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
We have no A/C in shop. Humidity and heat sucks. Funny how sales and managers get a/C.

inski

70 degrees in my shop alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Had to put on my sweat shirt. Brrrrrr!

Tonight, 68 degrees in the house while chuggin beer.

Tomorrow, more beer chuggin while fishing and swimming in the lake alllllllllllll day.

Maine is awesome!!!!!!

Matt

don't joke about sunburns.....the word scares me........and I was like inski.....ac was nice and cold today in prime toyota...didnt sweat a drop suckas

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was reading 106 when I left work, and 103 when I got home. We took a trip into portland and read 107 at 4:45, hopped on the ferry out to Diamond Island for a work party.

this morning I was seeing 73 outside, but the AC had cooled the house off considerably last night.

02 WRX Chris

I went to the beach. I have sunburn on the bottom of my feet.
default_dry.png
I went to the beach on thursday and got blisters on the bottom of my feet, that made working friday in the warehouse suck! It was 110-115 depending on which part of the warehouse you were in for me. All I know is that it was HOT!

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
70 degrees in my shop alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Had to put on my sweat shirt. Brrrrrr!

Tonight, 68 degrees in the house while chuggin beer.

Tomorrow, more beer chuggin while fishing and swimming in the lake alllllllllllll day.

Maine is awesome!!!!!!

Sweet Dude!! And Maine IS awesome!

Latest posts

Back