House cleaning sale - Lots of random goodies

Trevor723

Pics available on request, I will work on getting them in the thread.

1. Cobb catless downpipe w/donut gasket. *also now included 15' of 2" heat wrap, new* sold

2. 07 Wagon roof rails. Includes filler pieces, no clips. $75

3. 02 WRX sedan control arms L/R. $30 each or $50 for both

4. Complete 03 WRX wagon suspension assemblies; struts, springs, tops assembled from factory. sold

5. 03 WRX wagon springs. sold

6. Stock 5spd trans mount. $10

7. Stock 6spd trans mount. sold

8. 04 STI engine harness that mounts under the intake mani. Crank position sensor plug was cut off, everything else remains. sold

9. Blue anodized aluminum valve stems. Possibly Advan? They came with the RGs I just purchased. $30

10. Samco bpv return hose from STI kit. New. Red. sold

11. TiC intercooler hose clamp upgrade. New. 2 tbolts for ic/tb 1 tbolt for turbo/ic. $30

12. 06/07 ic splitter bellows - just the rubber. $5

13. Perrin SSK 6 spd shift knob. Black plastic (derlin?) w/blue emblem on top. Where did I even get this thing?
default_additional_iam.gif
$10

14. 07 WRX stock 5 spd shift knob. $30

15. Brand new OEM donut gasket. $15

16. 07 clock pod with clock. sold

17. 02 - ? clock, no pod. The small one that does not have integrated airbag. $10

18. 20 Gorilla spline drive chrome lug nuts w/key sold

19. 16 OEM lugs + 4 OEM locks w/ket $25

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

When you say suspension assemblies, do you mean everything? Like all 4 struts, springs, etc...?

Trevor723

When you say suspension assemblies, do you mean everything? Like all 4 struts, springs, etc...?
you got it. undo the 2 knuckle bolts and 3 top hat bolts - this is what you'd pull out.

Stein

Stein
Even though I'm getting a free shift knob, can I see pics of yours?

$10 is pretty good, even if it is ricey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevor723

I will get a pic.. Keep in mind a 6 speed knob has a gap on the bottom for the reverse lockout ring and no grommet to hold up the shift boot.

ReZPunK

control arms the front lower? i need a drivers side front control arm. i know they are sedan and i have a wagon but i can make it work.

Trevor723

The are the fronts yes. If you put them both on you would only need sedan sway bar and endlinks. You'd gain some good camber and added track width. This was my original plan for these.

SUBARUDE

i'll take these

4. Complete 03 WRX wagon suspension assemblies; struts, springs, tops assembled from factory. $75 and also #7 on the list and what color are the spline drive lug nuts

Latest posts

Back