House for Rent in Auburn

MAauto101

Vendor
I am looking to rent out my house in Auburn, I had listed prior to sell, and it is still for sale, but am hoping to get into a new house at the end of October. The house is a one bedroom, fully redone inside and out. Extra large 2 car garage. 1/2 acre lot maybe more (i am researching). Large back yard either way. Very affordable to heat. I used 1 tank last winter, and my wife likes the heat around 75 degrees. All new electrical. Looking to rent with possible option to buy for $850 a month plus utilities.

check out the photos in the link.

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p61/vfleuro/House%20For%20Rent/

Call 576-1763 if interested or have questions.

Thanks

Kristof

Banned
any luck? have you done some market research and compared what you are askign in rent to whats available in town? the reason ia sk is because the mortgage would be the same price maybe less with taxes and insurance than the rent. have you completly given up on selling it? you house seems perfect for the young single person wantign to buy a home and get that 8k tax credit

MAauto101

Vendor
yes wizard. But it does get wet in the spring and only access is through bulkhead.

-----Added 9/16/2009 at 08:38:57-----

Kristof, the going rents for homes in Auburn range from $750-$800 for a 2 bedroom trailer in a park to $2000. for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house. I believe in my area in this market that i can get what i am asking for rent. Also not everyonehas the credit to buy a house but may want to live in one rather then be in an appartment. I have neighbors rentng a 2 bedroom house on a smaller lot with only one car tiny garage for $1500. and have no problem getting it. I do realize that people could take out a mortgage and have that payment if not lower with the rates the way they are today, and if someone want to buy it i would honestly rather sell it. i have had it listed since april with no luck and we have lost a few homes now because we wanted to sell ours first. We have just found a house that is exactly the way i would build it if i was to build for an amazing pric, and do not want to loose it so i am pulling all strings to make it happen.

Thanks though

Kristof

Banned
ok just curious is all i used to do realestate to liek to hear about the local market. good luck with buying a new home. we just bought our third one here and it was awfull how many loops we had to jump through with a great credit scrore and more than enough money to purchase and afford the home. the bankign system sucks now

MAauto101

Vendor
Yes thanks kristof. The loops are awful. when we bought our first home it was so easy. now it has become much more difficult. I to did real estate for a short stint at era. was not for me, but very interesting classes to get license. learned a lot!!

Latest posts

Back