How does everyone wash their dirty garage rags?

WashmyScooby

I just realized I have about 100 dirty microfiber rags that need to be washed. I really don't want to throw these things in my home washer...has anyone just taken a bunch of rags to the local laundrymat and just thrown them in?

T

The Asian Persuasion

Make sure they dont have stuff stuck on them like leaves or dirt...they will get stuck and ruin the towel. I lost count how many I've thrown away. They make a special detergent just for the towels, that's what i use when I gotta clean mine. Granted I use only half my inventory of 400 towels haha. I can get you the name of it, if you want it

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I get shirts from trade shows for free. Surprisingly for IT there are a lot of XXXL shirts left over. I wear the mediums until they get gross, then cut them into rags. XL+ get cut into rags right away

Once the rags die, they get thrown out and new rags/old shirts get roated in. wooo

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Fire.

flamethrower-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Trash can, then cut up old clothes. The microfiber ones I use to wax my car go in the wash, try using pink stuf our people power in there if they're real bad

Latest posts

Back