how many miles are on your car?

ReZPunK

just rolled 200k tonight on the WRX. im sitting at 200,041 right now.

does subaru have a 200k service schedule?

seph

250.000 in the '88 Saab 900t, but the odometer doesn't work, so who knows how much is on it...and it's on it's third transmission...

and my '06 I think I'm close to 98k now

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
250.000 in the '88 Saab 900t, but the odometer doesn't work, so who knows how much is on it...and it's on it's third transmission...

and my '06 I think I'm close to 98k now
3rd tranny on an 900t? that's like 20,000mi. lol

stiXXX

2005 STi

55K on the rolling chassis, 3700 miles on the Vivid Racing Axis Power Stage II motor w FP Green, 3900 on new, OEM STi tranny.

5500 miles on theall-new Tein suspension, in fact, there's nothing OEM left of this car except the f'ing body panels, it seems.
default_wink.png

2006 Legacy GT

26,ooo miles

2004 Mazda RX-8

33,ooo miles

RallyGuy24

Jeesh, Ty! Be more careful with your word choices...they have a way of coming true

"Jeep XJ: Just rolled over..." :whip2:

I believe that was around 80k
default_wink.png
haha

Ty Ty

The repercussions of that event are starting to show up nowadays. Nothing on the bloody thing works! Guages don't work, blower only has one setting, cd player turns on and off when it feels like it, only one speaker is still working, steering's getting loose and floppy, engine misfires all the time, transfer case sounds like it's going to explode, limited slip did explode, everything inside rattles as much as Kat's car, blah blah blah...

Course...that could be from the other 100k worth of abuse... Suppose I should get around to fixing some of these problems this summer :icon_scratch:.

Latest posts

Back